We are a leading independent live entertainment company arranging around 500 concerts, shows and festivals each year. Here you can view and apply for all our current exciting opportunities!
We are a company that values diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to every application we receive, recruiting on merit only.
Kilimanjaro Live have a vacancy for a Promoter Assistant. Please see below for the full job description. The role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, a great work ethic and good language and spreadsheet skills. It would likely suit someone who is looking for progression from their first or second admin role.
To apply please send a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com by 5pm on 21st September. Interviews will be held on 28th September.
Please do not apply via the Music Jobs website as we will not be able to read your CV.
Title – Promoter Assistant
Reports to – Promoter
Location – London (100 Grays Inn Rd, WC1X 8AL)
Job Purpose – Assisting the promoters to ensure efficiency in bringing in business through the booking of artists for shows and festivals.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Directly assisting the promoter with all tasks including general administration, managing inboxes and calendars, collecting avails, building costings/offers, routing/pencilling shows, coordinating artwork/advertising materials and ad campaigns.
• Organising the meeting diaries and travel of the promoter to ensure efficient use of time and company resources.
• Assisting with the collection and processing of National Ad contributions from external promoters relating to advertising campaigns run by Kilimanjaro as the National Promoter.
• Work closely with the Kilimanjaro ticketing, marketing and digital teams to ensure that shows are set up, marketed and sold in the most appropriate way including regular checking of digital and print media to ensure accuracy.
• Making sure ticket sales figures are reviewed regularly and adjustments are made to promotional plans and ticket availability to ensure continued ticket sales.
• Carrying out the process necessary for Kilimanjaro Live to act as sponsor for international artists touring the UK and oversee the application and issuing of work permits to fall in line with UKBA regulations where necessary.
• Ensuring that sales figures are reported to the relevant artist representatives as required.
• Making sure accurate marketing reports are generated when required by the artists chosen representative.
• Where appropriate, book and carry out the marketing of events including (but not limited to) posters, flyers, print, online, radio and TV ads.
• Work with the Kilimanjaro financial department to ensure precise reporting of all monies with regards to the individual’s shows/projects. This includes producing projections and reports as and when required.
• Work with the Kilimanjaro production department to ensure that production and logistic information is passed efficiently and the delivery of the individual’s shows is managed effectively.
• Represent and promote the company in a good light at all times including and not limited to UK and oversees conferences, festivals, concerts, meetings, and media events.
• Attend regular meetings with colleagues to share information and thoughts and discuss ideas that could be beneficial to the company. Contributing to ideas for new events and being an active part of the wider Kilimanjaro team working towards overall success.
• Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the CEO, department heads or promoters for the benefit of the company.