We are a leading independent live entertainment company arranging around 500 concerts, shows and festivals each year. Here you can view and apply for all our current exciting opportunities!
We are a company that values diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to every application we receive, recruiting on merit only.
TICKETING PROJECT MANAGER
We have a vacancy for a Ticketing Project Manager within our ticketing team. Please see below for a full job description. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and put “Ticketing Vacancy” as the subject matter. The applications close at 3pm on Friday 22nd March.
Title – Ticketing Project Manager
Reports to – Head of Ticketing
To work alongside the other Ticketing Managers to maximise the revenue from sales of tickets for concerts and festivals of a variety of capacities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Management of ticket allocations, invoicing and account reconciliation and ensuring contractual obligations are adhered to by all parties. This includes dealing with label buys, ensuring that ticket income is received prior to event maturity.
• Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with ticket agents, coach operators, record companies and any other relevant party to maximise ticket selling and other revenue opportunities.
• Maintenance of ticket sales spreadsheets to ensure up to date records are kept of capacities, sales, holds and opens for all shows. These records are to be accurately distributed, safely stored and filed correctly following event maturity.
• Collection of ticket sales figures for all current shows on Mondays and Thursdays (and upon request) and accurate distribution to booking agents and promoters.
• Monitoring ticket sales across all channels to maximise sales and ensure ticket inventory is distributed efficiently to ensure complete market penetration until sold out.
• Liaising with the promoters and marketing team to gain full awareness of marketing plans and ensuring inventory is allocated correctly to any associated sales points.
• Working closely with the venues to ensure events are correctly configured, matching seating and ticketing manifests plus management of audience distribution through intelligent allocation patterns. This may include working with the venue on the day of the show to reseat areas where necessary.
• Timely liaison between venue box office staff and Kilimanjaro production staff to ensure production information is communicated to minimise venue kills.
• Management of on the day box office and ticketing when required for outdoor, very high profile or potentially problematic events to ensure a good experience for the audience.
• Managing the movement of ticketing inventory and reconciling events for final settlement.
• Ensuring tickets and access passes are produced in correct quantities and in good time for events which are not using agency or venue stock.
• Maintain an awareness of new ticketing technology in order to effectively manage the adoption of changes as required.
• Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the CEO, department heads or promoters for the benefit of the company.
• Provide and promote the highest level of service to promoters, customers and artist agents.
• Good system skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines and work calmly under pressure
• Effective communicator
• Positive with a “can do” attitude
• Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
• A commitment to delivering the best
Music industry background or box office experience